Monday, September 20, 2010

High on list of things to do: Go see @PageantAtlanta

I'm already laughing... and all I did was watch people TALK about seeing Pageant Atlanta at the 14th Street Playhouse! I know we've told you about it before on here, but we're hearing so many comments about the play that we had to share again. A bunch of our friends have been to see it and they are unanimous in their praise.

It's playing through October 24th so you have plenty of opportunities to see it once, or maybe twice! I think this one is going to become a cult fave based on what I'm hearing. I'll let you know 'cause I'm going to see it, too. www.PageantAtlanta.com for half-price ticket offer.

Here are a few people talking about seeing it:


www.ArtsAcrossGeorgia.com
@softnblue
@artsacrossga
@rimbomboaag

No comments: